Anti-Hairloss Intensive Foam
Once again, Sebamed has developed a ground breaking product in Skincare. This new Anti-hairloss foam has been proven through clinical trial to surpass the efficacy of existing products on the market. As part of the trials conducted, the Sebamed Anti-Hairloss Intensive foam was measured against products containing Minoxidil. This was the control, or benchmark used to measure the effectiveness of the active ingredient “Redensyl” . The findings of the trial not only proved the efficacy of the new Sebamed formulation, but showed that it vastly more effective than the existing Minoxidil medicinal products available.
Effective formula with RedensylTM, NHE and Caffeine activates the hair root by supplying nutrients and oxygen. It reduces hereditary hair loss, strengthens its structure and increases hair density*.
- Helps to increase hair growth by activating the hair root.
- The revitalizing complex with RedensylTM, NHE and Caffeine reduces hereditary hair loss, increases hair growth and strengthens its structure.
- For visible results after 3 months*
*study DermaFocus, Augsburg, Germany, 2018
- For all hair types.
- The pH 5.5 promotes the natural barrier function of the scalp’s acid mantle and helps to protect the hair’s structure.
- Dermatologically / clinically tested.
Alcohol denat., Aqua, Propane, Butane, Glycerin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Glycine, Larix europaea wood extract, Zinc Chloride, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panthenol, Caffeine, Piroctone Olamine, Zinc PCA, Menthol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Isobutane, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Denatonium Benzoate, t-Butyl Alcohol
The listed ingredients correspond to the current state of production. Our company philosophy “Quality through research” obliges us to regularly revise all formulations of sebamed products – based on scientific findings. Therefore, the information on the product is always decisive.