The Sebamed Feminine Intimate Wash pH 6.8 helps to balance out vaginal flora for women who are going through menopause. When women experience menopause and other hormonal changes, the vaginal area often becomes extra sensitive, irritated and even dry. That’s where our Feminine Intimate Wash for women going through or about to enter into menopause comes in. This special wash is recommended by dermatologists and gynecologists to restore the pH level back to normal, supporting healthy and balanced vaginal flora.
Feminine Intimate Wash pH 6.8 Sebamed Research & Development is dedicated to protecting the health of your skin through supporting its natural metabolical functions and biological barrier, the acid mantle at its specific pH value. Feminine Intimate Wash provides natural and gentle cleansing of the external genital area and therapeutic support of intimate hygiene. It is especially formulated with mild active compound and matched to the pH value of 6.8, the exact pH level of the natural barrier of the intimate area. Through hormonal changes, especially during menopause, dryness of the mucous lining can occur, which can reduce its protective capacity. The calming and regenerative quality of the herbal extract hamamelis virginiana combined with panthenol alleviate irritation and restore the physiological environment of the vulva.
• Supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle
• With the pH value of 6.8 of healthy skin
• Mild cleansing for reliable hygiene with a gentle naturally based wash active compound
• Adjusted to the pH value of 6.8 of the genital acid mantle, which is particularly indicated during menopause
• For protection against pathogenic micro-organisms
• Contributes to maintaining the physiological equilibrium of the mucous ecosystem
• Natural calming and regenerative properties of hamamelis virginiana combined with panthenol alleviate irritation and restore the physiological environment of the vulva
• 100% soap and alkali free
• Optimal feminine hygiene at the on-set of menopause
• Gentle intimate hygiene by dryness of the vulva
• Adequate therapy-supportive intimate hygiene
• Gynaecologically tested